I had the girls I babysit over at my house today. Their mother needed to go to the grocery store and clean the house so she asked if she could bring them over. It was fun. Tay played with a porcelain tea set, watched Winnie the Pooh (and laughed like a crazy person), and talked to PJ the Betta fish. =D Tiffany cried, drank her milk, and got rocked in my arms while I talked to PJ with Tay. <3
I want to watch Yu Yu Hakusho but I know if I do I will be up until...I pass out? XP
1. Leave me a casual comment of no particular significance, like a lyric to your current favorite song, your favorite kind of sandwich, or maybe your favorite game. Any remark, meaningless or not.
2. I will respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in your own post.
5. When others respond with a desultory comment, you will ask them five questions.
These questions were asked by nightand_day! XDD
1. Favorite Harry Potter femmeslash/yuri pairing?
Pansy/Ginny ('Cause deep down inside I know Ginny is the Slytherin of the Weasley family! So, she is perfect to trick everyone into thinking that she and Harry actually have a relationship but in reality he is with -insert one of the multitude of male characters Harry would be perfect with here-! XD)
2. Favorite flower?
3. Do you agree with your horoscope? Why or why not?
Yes. I am a Cancer and while I have seen many interpretations of my sign the most agreed upon are emotional and nurturing. All my emotions are over the top, if I am mad that means within two minutes I will be pissed. If I am sad that means within two minutes I will be crying. I am beyond nurturing. I work as a babysitter, my friends call me "mother Kiki" when I am babying them, and every single one of my friends tends to come to me when they need advice and comfort.
4. Politically, where do you sway?
(You just had to ask this, didn't you? -.-) Ok, so first off, I do not like politics at all. Sometimes I think I should start researching and actually try to be involved in them and then I stop, go 'O.O', and run away. =) I would label myself a liberal democrat, if I had too. While the world will never be truly equal I do believe that all humans should have the most equal rights possible. And that's it, I think. ._.
5. Do you plan on getting any more tattoos?
Yes! ^____^ I have done something masochistic for my birthday for quite a few years now, so it is a tradition. <3 lmao And for my 23rd I am definitely getting another tattoo