1. Leave me a casual comment of no particular significance, like a lyric to your current favorite song, your favorite kind of sandwich, or maybe your favorite game. Any remark, meaningless or not.
2. I will respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in your own post.
5. When others respond with a desultory comment, you will ask them five questions.
My questions were asked by melinen! :3
1. When and why did you start making graphics?
I first started making graphics in March of this year (2007) and I started because I was an avid icon collector. I found tons on Photobucket and I hoarded them in folders to use as avatars for Yahoo! IM, forums, MySpace pics, and to just randomly show to my friends. I remember one night my best friend and I went through every single icon/gif I had on my laptop. I think it took around an hour. XDD;
2. What are your top 5 pairings?
Mckay/Sheppard - Television - Stargate Atlantis
Die/Shinya - Music - Dir en grey
Naruto/Sasuke - Anime - Naruto
Heero/Duo - Anime - Gundam Wing (My second yaoi pairing! <3)
Kyo/whoever - Music - Dir en grey (*shrugs* I just like Kyo. ^__^)
3. Do you have a role model? If yes, who are they and why them?
As cliche as it sounds, my mother is my role model. She managed to raise my sister and I, deal with my father (who has some mental/emotional issues), take care of me and my medical problems, deal with money issues, homeschool both my sister and I while having a full time job... All that while being a single parent. =D My mom kicks ass. I hope I manage to raise my future children as well as she raised my sister and I. ^__^
4. What would be the perfect Christmas present for you?
A trip to Japan. ^_^v
5. What kind of fic is the perfect fic for you (pairings & other stuff)?
I love angst-y stories that have happy endings. Any one of my pairings up above plus angst is always nice. <3 I do like mpreg as well..though, I do not like it with musicians. =/ I think because I am always following what they do here in the "real world" I can never get drawn into a mpreg story because they just do not make sense.